Saturday, March 31, 2018

Back To Basics........

In my opinion it has been a very good week for the blog.

There have been far too many comments for me to talk about. And, for the most part there is not much for me to add. Most of you, like me, enjoyed reading Key's book.

What I found most inspiring in the book was the pledge. Words do have meaning. The pledge is beautifully written and the words are inspiring. John has been tasked with the responsibility of memorizing the pledge. How often should it be said. Key suggests it should be said once per week as part of the meeting. For me once per week is not often enough. It may not last more than fifteen or twenty minutes, but john and I have our little talk once per day. And yes, we have incorporated the words of the pledge into our special time together. For me the words are like poetry. When he adds I love you mistress, and want to be your slave the words take on even more meaning. Yes, you are my slave, I tell him, and will be so for the rest of your life. In femdom there is a special meaning to the slave word that simply can't be defined by the dictionary, but it is real. As my salve John is more than my submissive as he is both owned and he is loved.

In a busy life where everyone has careers sometimes it is difficult to find thirty or forty minutes to have a meeting-to have a special time to talk. Yet, I do believe a couple should strive for that special time away from the children- away from the television, and away from all the interferences of modern life. What I have found it that keeping John on his knees for these talks tends to focus him on the discussion at hand rather than the problems of the day. And, in general having a man on his knees helps create a favorable environment. From the comments it seems so obvious that men relish a relationship where a wife who has the confidence necessary to have them to kneel.

While I can not explain what the feeling is for a man to kneel before his wife the comments tell me it is a deeply emotional experience. One gentlemen stated that he would rather be a submissive man yielding to a loving wife than being the riches man in the world. The man who has found a mistress wife who loves him is far richer than the man who strives for money. The man who strives to please a mistress is far more satisfied with his life than the man who strives for power and wealth. This is the power of femdom relationships.

Yet, real life is not a fairy tale. You can't expect a man to labor year after year cleaning toilets, doing house work and such if his mistress show few signs of appreciating his efforts. What I tell women who write to me is take the time to inspect your man's work. If it is done well tell him so. It is not necessary to thank him, and it is often counterproductive. And, it helps to remind a man of his status when giving a compliment. Expressions such as good job my little slave boy mean more to a man than just good job.

In our situation John's house keeping was simply not up to standard. On my vanity table I keep a number of small bottles of perfume. John understands that dusting each of these small bottles is a part of his cleaning job. Yet, the work is faster and easier if he simply moves them to the side. Instead of correcting him  my negligent attitude allowed the problem to become worse. Pretty soon I realized that he was cleaning the house in a fraction of the time. On our retune from the ski trip I set him down for a talk and a lecture. Instead of giving him corner time I made the decision to take away two of his golf days. Some men in femdom marriages would have been spanked or given lines to write.
In some ways he may have come off easy, but John is a mature man who understands what needs to be done. John also understands that if the problem continues he is not too old to be given the humiliating child like punishment of doing time in the corner.

If I have a criticism of the book it is that it fails to deal with the issue of punishment. This is a difficult issue for most women. It takes a great deal of self confidence to give a man real punishment.
And, I suspect  it is deeply humiliating for any man to be punished by his wife. Yet, I also believe that failure in this area is a reason for the breakdown of some marriages. Men need to understand that the wife is in charge. They need to understand that breaking her rules will result in punishment.
In a no nonsense way a husband needs to learn that not doing things Her way will created problems for himself. As Key says so many times in the book 'She is the Boss'.

Love you all for reading. Have a good Easter. And remember that Easter presents opportunities for  doing something special for your wife and for your family. She is not only your wife and mistress She is your spiritual leader. She should be the light of your world. A man once told me that he viewed his wife as the Lord's earthly representative to him. He felt that an offense against his wife's rules was also an offense against the Lord as she was his Lord's earthly representative.  Think about this on Easter Sunday and be thankful for the wonderful things you have been given.


Love, Kathy



21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Women don’t want a man to be submissive they want a man to be strong powerful and in control that is a fact.

Key Barrett said...

Kathy,
Thanks again for all your support of thr book. I'm glad that you two found good use of the pledge. I'm glad that you really understand the concept that words have meaning. It's why people give Oaths, oath of office and valves and weddings. Because to say anything out loud makes the deed more real. It's one of the things that I found in female-led relationships that really made it sink in. As for punishment it was a hard one to talk about. It's always unique for every couple. And honestly punishment wasn't one of those things that seem to be something they had to work out. I know that this is not the case with everyone and that every relationship is different. However it seemed that punishment was one of those things that submissives knew when they done wrong and honestly a lot of times punishment humiliation could be viewed by the submissive as fun. So it was always a little bit unique and a little bit challenging to come up with a one-size-fits-all solution for it so I kind of left it out. I would love to talk to you about it though because it is one that I would love to have a little bit more discussion in the next book and a little bit more of a ground work that people can follow. Again thanks for everything!

Key

I Serve My Wife said...

A few traps for female-led-relationship is the part where the man is usually assigned to do all the work in the house while the wife does nothing. This should not be the case.

Many rituals can be easily incorporated to enhance the relationship to make it even better without any or little part from the wife's effort. For example, if the man is cooking, his wife could give him a hug from behind or kiss him to show their love.

A request from the wife could be done in a fun and playful way. My wife starts her request by calling me to come over to her and giving her hand. I will kiss her hand and then her feet, then dropping into command position to await her orders.

If my wife is watching a TV, she would often call me over to cuddle. We discuss about the show and of course, to fetch her a glass of wine or water. I will bring it to her and kiss her hand again after delivering the water.

Every morning, I fix breakfast and await my wife to come out of her bed. There, I will kneel down and give our own version of the pledge. The same happens for every night before we sleep too.

Earlier in our marriage, rituals can be incorporated just by talking to our children about the importance of woman. Often, my words with the children are such as "always obey mummy, always listen to mummy, what will mummy think about that,"

I always encourage the children to find ways to please her whenever possible. We even organise secret meetings to draw up family cards to thank her and express our appreciation for mummy. My favourite one is the family massage session where I and the kids help give the queen a nice two hour massage.

Always back up her words when she is talking to the children with, "Yes, mummy is right," to tell the children that everything mummy says is supported by you. And the best part is, we weren't even in a female-led-relationship back then. The kids know from an early age that mummy is the queen and daddy will do anything for her.

And the most important thing, don't practise feminisation. Your wife deserves a real man not a woman. The advise from Lady Misato is golden. Our relationship does not incorporate any D/S, or punishment, just a huge variety of rituals. My wife commands me to go the gym often and I have a black belt in martial arts. I swear to god I can break the nose of any idiot who says submissive man are weak.

Remember, I'm the above average Joe who walks among you "normal' man, doing all the "normal" things that you do. Behind closed doors, I worship my wife as my religion. And I have to agree with many of the comments here. I am truly happiest and complete when under the loving spell of my wife.



Anonymous said...

To Kathy do you think you will ever get tired of this lifestyle.

Anonymous said...

Mistress Kathy
"the Lord's earthly representative". I envision john riding in the back seat of your car as you drive to Church. Something like the ancient roman slave riding behind a victorious general as his triumph moved through the admiring crowds. "Remember Mistress, you are but a woman", dear john would whisper in your ear.
jj

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quotes from Miss Kathy, "The man who has found a mistress wife who loves him is far richer than the man who strives for money. The man who strives to please a mistress is far more satisfied with his life than the man who strives for power and wealth. This is the power of femdom relationships."

The need to submit to a woman is very powerful, very real and very addictive. Or else why would a man give total financial control to his wife. What is money and material possession compared to the privilege of worshipping, serving and obeying the will of woman.

Society and humanity is changing, evolving. The future will have more man in the household, submitting happily to their wives. A world where woman is in control is a world where there is no war and blood shed. The female gender is truly the most beautiful thing in the world.

We exist to obey woman.

Anonymous said...

To Key. My husband and I love your book. Just a comment in regards to punishment. For my husband standing in his corner for 10-15 minutes was viewed as fun by him. It wasn’t until I increased it to 30 or more minutes that he found it aversive. He now knows that his misbehaviors and misdeeds will result in extended time standing in his corner. It’s not much fun for him anymore and his behavior has improved dramatically.
Sincerely,
Diane.

Anonymous said...

It’s mans world

Артём said...

Why do you come to this blog and write nonsense? You humble man kotry can not accept that he is submissive, or are you just an idiot? Why is it that what you wrote is a fact? If this is a fact, then why is there so much feminist, FLR marriages, and femdom? Why did you decide that the stereotypes of society are a fact? You want it to be so, but it's not.

Key Barrett said...

Interesting. So you had to push it from the realm of the kinky to the realm of boredom. Men hate to be useless.

I'm-Hers said...

Hi Kathy,
At my wife's request I began saying the pledge daily immediately after breakfast. The first time I got quite choked up. Each time has been special. As you noted, words to have meaning, especially when taken to heart. I modified Key's pledge to fit us. I passed my proposed pledge by Katie and she loved it!
I say it on my knees. I don't know that she cares but because I'm taller, it seemed kind of ironic making statements of service and love and admiration while looking down at my shorter spouse. And so on my knees it was - and there I will remain.

To Key: thank you for suggesting this.

Anonymous said...

A woman’s place is in the home.

Realman said...

Woman love macho men.

Mr Smith said...

Kathy do you think it is ok for a wife to dominate another man?

Kathy said...

Thank all of you for the comments.

And, there are so many really good heartfelt comments that is impossible to pick out one or two for further discussion. Why I believe it is that men often refer to the lady in their life as a goddess is because for them she truly possesses a touch of divinity. The mistress wife holds her head high and speaks to her man with confidence.

Some of you may have noticed that I have never used the word dominate. The mistress wife allows her man the freedom and the training to become the man he wants to be. She rules his life, she guides him, and her wants and desires become her man's wants and desires. Her man lives to please her. And truly he is Her man. And, she loves him all the more for being Her man.

And, it made me feel so good to read the comment from I'm Hers. I could only imagine his emotions as he knelt before his mistress for the first time. Looking up to Katie I am sure he felt as if she was his goddess who was sent down to earth to make him a better more loving and more complete man.

As you go to your jobs, as you clean house, or hold your wife's hand think about the things that were said in this series. Think how you can be a better husband and father.
And yes, think about how you can serve, and as Key illustrates in his book, Her is in capital letters for a reason.

Love, Kathy

I Serve My Wife said...

My wife and me practise a variation of Lady Misato's hypnosis script. She speaks it out aloud and I kneel before her and reconfirm her words by saying it back to her. Words are truly powerful and when accepted by your heart, it is very mesmerising. Here is a version of our morning script.

Her: You must obey your wife
Me: I must obey my wife
Her: You must surrender to your wife
Me: I must surrender to my wife
Her: You will do anything I say
Me: I will do anything you say
Her: You will protect me with your life
Me: I will protect you with my life
Her: My opinion is the only thing that matters to you
Me: Your opinion is the only thing that matters to me
Her: Obeying me makes you happy
Me: Obeying you makes me happy
Her: Your only purpose in life is to obey me
Me: My only purpose in life is to obey you
Her: You love to submit to me
Me: I love to submit to you

This is merely a sample as the script can go on for a few minutes. Coming out of the closet once I actually said this to her, kneeling while my daughter watches. She giggled and laughed. My wife asked me in front of her, "Are you embarassed to submit to me in front of your own daughter?"

I looked proudly at my daughter and said, "No, dear. I want to show my daughter how a man should serve his wife," That clamped my daughter up and she said she wanted to marry a man like me too. Boy, are they learning quickly.

Anonymous said...

Yes mistress

Key Barrett said...

I am so glad to hear this. The pledge seemed to be one of the things that kept female-led relationships female-led. That is, somwrinws rhe relarionahips deift back to paradigms people are familiar and confortable with. The pledge tended to stop that from happening.

Key Barrett said...

And because i didnt say it before, thank you very much for your kind words about the book. Glad you love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Femdom videos said...

I love the idea as the Woman not just a Mistress, as a spiritual leader. The guide. The jedi we males follow to grow and reborn. Thank You