Friday, March 16, 2018

Back To Baiscs.

Where John and I live we have a few weeks of beautiful spring weather followed by a long hot summer. Everyone in our neighborhood tries to make the best of the beautiful weather by having cocktails on their patios, or simply being outside. Yesterday was one of those beautiful afternoons.
John's chores were done for the day. 'Would you mind if I read on the patio', he asked. 'No, of course not, I responded'. And, bring a glass of red wine, and I will sit with you. And, sweetie, you may have a glass if you like. John responded with a polite 'thank you mistress'.

When John brought the wine I was pleased that he delivered it with a slight curtsy. This little show of deference is in accordance with our household protocol, but as of late we have been getting away from things.  In the beginning of the blog I made the statement that if you expect a man to obey you in the big things of life, he needs to first obey in the small things. Remembering to curtsy when delivering a wine glass is a small thing, and in and of itself may not mean much, but it is an out ward expression of his respect for the lady in his life.

Is there anything else you would like-crackers and cheese- John asked. No baby, sit down.
As John moved to the chair I could see the E-reader poking out of the pocket of his shorts. 'What are you reading', I asked, 'show me the cover'.  I could see the look of embarrassment on his face. 'Is it one of those nasty femdom books', I asked. The cover had the image of an attractive lady who actually wore a nice looking skirt. I was expecting something like a nude wrestler with a whip.
What is the book about, I asked. John fessed up that it was about a young lady who dominated her husband to the extent that he became her slave.

'It sounds like a fairly typical plot', I told John. Yes, maybe, John replied, but it is really well written.
'Were you given permission to buy that book,' I asked John. Yes, last month, and he reminded me of the 'when' permission was given. We don't allow pictures in the home or books that objectify women.
The lady on the cover of this book was attractive and tastefully dressed. On that basis it was hard for me to complain. John went on to say that I might enjoy reading it. About that point I changed the conversation.

'What did you think of yesterday's posting,' I asked John. It was very good John replied. Of course John almost always thinks the posting are wonderful. 'Did all of the talk about the teenage years with Becky strike a chord with you?', I asked. 'A little' he replied, but I knew he was thinking about the post. 'You were an awfully good chauffer in those years' I remarked.' Why did you like driving Becky so much,' I asked.

With that 'why' question out of the box  John started to shut down. That was my queue to press the question harder. One of things I learned from Tara was that men give better, more complete answers when they are on their knees. It puts them in more of a submissive frame of mind she told me. So I said to John should I put you on your knees here now in the patio, or are you going to give me a straightforward answer to the question. Our patio is semi private, but if a neighbor happens to be looking out of a window she would see John on his knees in front of me. I knew the thought of being seeing in a comprising position by our neighbor would terrify him.

With that little push John began to answer the question. 'Well, once we were away from the house Becky became the boss'. She no longer asked me to take her here or there, she more or less told me. Sometimes her friends would ask if I could drive them wherever,  and she would answer them for me.
She was never rude, but she assumed that I would go where ever she told me or wait as long as she wanted. 'And did you', I asked. 'Yes', was John's response. 'So in effect you were Becky's submissive', I responded. 'Yes', John replied.

Love, Kathy

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this was great. He was humiliated by doing Becky's bidding, and afraid it would irritate you. Question; why did Becky never tell you that or did she not feel it necessary? Thank you for sharing this moment with us.
richard s.















































Kathy said...


for Richard

Thank sweetie for making a comment. Becky responded to the post by saying she never intended to tell her daddy what to do or treat him like a submissive. She never meant to embarrass him in any way, and kind of felt apologetic. I think she was just being herself. She has always been most articulate, and something of a leader among her friends. My feeling is that some of that personality came out on those evenings in the car, and John simply absorbs it.
John has the opposite personality. He can be quite introverted. He tends to listen more than talk, and is given to easily takings directions from others. He is also one of the bravest men I know. He is the type man who makes a woman feel safe in any environment.

Love, Kathy




Wishful4 said...

Mistress Kathy,

We love Spring down here as well. The azaleas are more beautiful this year than I've seen in recent years. It is a joy to spend time outdoors in comfort before the Summer heat bears down on us. I react much the same way when my spouse start questioning me about my submissive feelings or my desires. I want her to know the answers but I guess I'm afraid she'll think less of me if I tell the truth and express my feelings. I should not react this way and I'm trying to get better. I also think she already knows the answers to the questions she is asking, she just wants to hear me say it. Maybe she enjoys my embarrassment a little bit. Hope you and John have a happy Easter.

Kathy said...

For Wishful, thank you sweetheart for sharing. I clicked on your profile to find your blog. I was very sorry to see that there were no posting.

As I recall the title of your blog is 'Finding Myself'. That is a very appropriate title. For some men finding themselves takes an entire life time. Some men never really find themselves.
You are one of those lucky boys who have learned the value of sweet surrender to the lady in your life.

Love you for sharing,


Kathy

Anonymous said...

HI Kathy -- I love it when you said "In the beginning of the blog I made the statement that if you expect a man to obey you in the big things of life, he needs to first obey in the small things."

I can't help but think that these acts of your authority and John's submission (his asking permission, his curtsy, command position while you relax, his truthfulness) are also acts of love for each other. You are demonstrating your love for him through your dominance and he responds with love by his obedience to you.

I think you could easily have a subtitle for your blog -- Femdom 101: A Love Story.

I can't thank you enough for all that I have learned from you in how to meet my own husband's need for submission to female authority with love.
Sincerely,
Diane

Kathy said...

Thank you Diane for commenting.

Without comments blogging can become very lonely.

The idea of becoming a man's mistress is not something most of us ever wanted. Why do we make the trip. The answer is simple-because we love him.

In the café many years ago John asked me to become his mistress. In the same conversation he told me that he wanted to become my slave and obey me in all things. To make sure he understood what he was saying, I had him repeat these promises several times. I warned him that he might not like much of what I did as his mistress, but his complete obedience would be expected. I had reservations. It was not until John uttered those words that always seem to make my heart melt. My response to those simple words was 'I love you too'.

It was shortly after that the decision was made. You may follow me home. Was I nervous, yes. Was I unsure it this mistress/slave thing would work for us. Yes. The only certainty was that I still loved him and wanted him to be apart of my life.

Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Kathy:

This posting is a good example of why I enjoy your blog so very much. Just a story of a normal day in the life of a marriage, wherein the Wife is in the lead of a submissive man...and how you both know each other so very well; and have interwoven this dynamic into your daily lives. It just appears these days to be a natural part of your lives; which I suspect it is. And it is comforting to know that for the most part your every day life is much the same as anyone else's.

I have always dreamed of my marriage being like this.....all in all pretty normal, but with a little extra spice and flavor.

I am envious of John in many ways, and have great respect and admiration for you Kathy, being capable and willing to incorporate this lifestyle into your relationship. It takes much work on the Mistress's part and kudo's to you both.

I hope you will continue to share more with us all, as long as you feel inspired to do so.

Steve

Kathy said...

For Sarah, thank you for sharing. My own though is that your daughter is far to young to take on any supervisory role over an adult. In my opinion a young lady of this age is simply too young, too immature to handle the responsibility. It puts too much pressure on her, especially with a parent who is supposed to be in a position over her.

My thought. I am sure that your posting will trigger a response.


Love, Kathy

Kathy said...

For steve, yes femdom has become part of the fabric of our lives. Thank you for sharing.


Love, Kathy

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy said...

For All, this morning John and I were late for church when I published the comment from Sarah.
It was a good comment in a lot of ways, but I could see it taking the blog in a direction I didn't want it to go. This afternoon I decided to delete the comment and not publish a follow up comment. Love you all for sharing.


Love, Kathy