Monday, March 30, 2020

Love You All.

Good Morning To All Of You

The afternoon walk around our neighborhood seemed so strange. People were there, walking their dogs, and talking from a distance, but no cars on the street. It gave us an opportunity to briefly greet neighbors whom we seldom talk with and wish them well. What I have observed over the years is that stress can either separate a couple or bring them together. Sometimes the difference is simply a matter of attitude or a word, a kiss or an I love you at the appropriate time.

On the walk I could see that John was clearly stressed out in a way that is not good for a person of his age. 'My feet are hot and sweaty', I told him. At that moment I could see the glimmer of hope in his eyes. 'When we get home I have a job for my little slave boy', I added. From that moment on he couldn't wait to get home. The hope of foot service for mistress put new spring in his step. His entire body relaxed as his voice grew softer.

Love,


Kathy

5 comments:

tiptease said...

Dear Kathy,

Haha, life can be very simple, even the life of a mistress,

love Tiptease

Anonymous said...

My wife did something like that once. We were out dancing and she was barefoot. She showed me her dirty soles and said that my tongue would be busy later. I got real excited. When we got home she got in the shower and told me to lick my hand while she cleaned her feet in the shower.

ALL HERS said...

My wife and I walk every day. About 3 miles. When we get home I must kneel before her, remove her walking shoes and socks, and kiss each foot. Then I slip on her indoor sandals. Once inside she will sit in our recliner and take off her sandals. I must sit at the base of the chair while she stretches out, Then I clean her feet with a washcloth, dry them and massage them with lotion for about an hour. A daily ritual for this slave.

Anonymous said...

That made my wife Mistress and I smile. We are finding our FLR relationship an enormous support as we weather the lockdown brought by the virus. We are having exactly the same experience of empty streets, few cars, no planes and the quiet is both spooky and peaceful. There is a caring feeling in the air. As hard as it is to comprehend I and my Mistress relish the feet worship. Crazy loveable people we all are. Be safe. Love from NZ. DandSNZ

Anonymous said...

It calms me when my wife does things like that. It is like she "takes over". If she did not understand this it would be hard for me. She can simply "intervene" and tell me what to do and it has some sort of soothing effect.