Saturday, March 14, 2020

Conversations Continued Once Again


I was not going to post this morning, but we will leaving for a trip early next week. Some of our neighbors mentioned that it was not a good time to travel, but you have to be some where.

Yesterday afternoon there was an email from a gentlemen residing in the United Kington. He wanted to remind me that it was approximately one hundred years ago that women were first allowed to vote in his country. He also mentioned that Churchill made some remarks about it. Churchill wondered if one day 'we would have women in Parliament, or may be even a female prime minister'.
He want on to quip that perhaps one day we will live in a nation ruled by women. Yes, the great Mr. Churchill may just have been a little ahead of his time, but perhaps right on target. My advice for all of you gentlemen is to tell yours sons to become accustomed to idea of woman bosses and female supervision. But, don't do in a negative way as it will constitute a vast improvement in their lives.
What I suspect is that most of todays young people will grow up in a world that is populated with women managers so that making the transition to female led home life will seem quite natural for them.

In my next posting-after this trip- it might be good to talk a little more about commitment.

Love you all for reading. Learn to be more appreciative of all the wonderful things your wives and girlfriends do for you. Bring them flowers, write poetry for them, and remember every day to say those especial words-I love you.


Kathy


And yes, will one of you answer the question about Command Position for the gentlemen who asked.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only all women were as sensible as you, that would be a world most would like to live in but sadly we know they're not.

So many of the websites that state loving 'female led relationships' all propose the same thing; abuse their men, take their money, leave them with nothing and run off with extra marital lovers.

It does leave me 'confused' to say the least.

larry said...

Dear Mistress Kathy,

Command Position has several different minor variances based on what the Dom/me prefers, of course. But, in general it requires the submissive/slave to kneel then sit back on the heels, spread the knees and usually assume a fairly comfortable position as they may be there awhile. Back straight, hands resting on the knees (usually with palms up and open), and eyes down (or looking at the Dom/me, whichever they prefer). No speaking unless asked a question that needs an answer. Pay strict attention to the Dom/me as this is the submissives/slaves time to give all of the mind and will to the Dominant.


Many times, it is required that the submissive / slave be naked and this may be incorporated into the preparation for play. But, again, this is not usually a part of play time; unless the Dominant wants it that way. Normally, this is a part of the attention and focusing time needed to insure complete attention. It can be used for discipline or simply controlling a situation where attention on the Dominant is required. Or, at times, simply to shut the sub/slave down for a bit.

There are variations of the Command Position in practice and the general health and physical agility of the submissive / slave is taken into consideration before giving instructions on how the position will be assumed.

Command Position may be trained and instructions given in various ways. The most common is to simply snap the fingers (to get the attention) and then point to a spot on the floor that the sub/slave shall take this position. Every Dom/me has little variations that are acceptable, but this is in general the position description - from my experience.

Sincerely,
larry

Tomy Nash said...

I consider myself a rational man and even though I grew up with that entitled male consciousness, I outgrew it.

I have come to believe that female leadership is the only hope for the human race. Not because I lived in a DWC home for decades. But simply becuase the definition of insanity is always doing what you always did and continuing to get what you always got.

The world is a mess and human society is overall a disgrace. While of course I would have no expectations of perfection. I know they would do better.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, we in New Zealand have Jacinda as our Prime Minister , our leader. Both my Mistress wife and I are supportive of our leader because she is very human, real and she is intelligent. Do we think she is still in a learning phase ? Absolutely. My Mistress wife is in a learning phase. Now we are headlong into the Covid19 crisis our Jacinda has a making tough calls way outside her experience or anybody else’s. We are retired and naturally a bit apprehensive. But are we glad a woman is in charge ? Absolutely!!
My wife is our leader and doesn’t have all the answers but she leans on me . She has us and our family front and centre. I love her dearly and I obey her. Have a good trip Kathy and thank you S&DNZ

Anonymous said...


I am an older guy, and I have arthritis in my knees. I dread the thought of kneeling.

I can imagine an alternative in which the male sits cross legged on the floor, or perhaps sits on a chair, with the woman positioned above him.

Tim

Anonymous said...

Ms. Kathy, you descriptions of women in leadership roles, both at work and in the home, indicate that we are transitioning towards a new era. Femdom is important enough-profound enough-for this to be the case.

Tim