Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Punishment......

Well, I think we had some really great comments to the last posting.

Discipline is a difficult concept to explain, but when it is there you know it.

Just about all of you know my story. It began with Tara and the studio. This young lady preferred to work with couples. She loved the feeling of watching a wife learn the ways of being an effective mistress to her husband. She often commented that if more women learned to use their natural authority over their men the divorce rate would be much lower. Tara detested the dungeon word that is most commonly used by women in the trade. Her establishment was a studio or a place where artist and sculptors worked. She though of herself and her girls as artist. In spite of having a certain common core of needs, every client was unique. It was up to us to us to identify those special needs.  She understood the courage it took for a man to open up to his wife about his need for female authority. She also understood the courage it took for a woman to accompany her man to the studio.

One of the good things Tara did was to form a small number of us into a group. At one time we would meet every month, talk about things, and sometimes cry on one another's shoulders.  It was such a blessing to have friends in the lifestyle. On  more than one of those monthly meeting we discussed the issue of punishment. On the day before one of the women had punished her husband with a spanking and corner time. One of the other women asked if the punishment was really for the husband's benefit or for her benefit. 'What do you mean', was the reply. 'Well, was the purpose of the punishment to make you feel better or him worse' was the answer.  That got us into the issue of punishment and its purpose.

What we kind of decided  was that the purpose of punishment was to make a man feel 'badly' for offending us in some way. It was easy for our group to identity ways in which our guys caused us to be become angry -talking back, disobedience, cheating, or simply lack of respect. What we agreed upon was that the method of punishment was not important. What was more important was the context in which the punishment was given. We had to be serious about it. Punishment was not about playing some type of femdom game. What we realized was that a simple punishment such as taking away a fishing trip or football game could be more beneficial than a spanking. In the right context a dose of humiliation could also be beneficial. Among us girls having a guy wear a ribbon in his hair could be funny and embarrassing for him, but it was not really punishment. Having him wear the same ribbon on the streets or in a public store could send a message. Likewise, having him wear the ribbon in front of another man -subject to cat calls and such could be a way of teaching your guy a lesson that he was likely to remember for along time.

One of the things we all learned from Tara was that if your husband wants you to be the boss than it was best to become the boss. What was important was to elevate the femdom experience from the level of a game to becoming a real mistress who expected obedience. In the that regard the purpose of punishment was to send a message that you are indeed the mistress and he is the one who has pledged to obey.  A punishment as simple as replacing a football game with extra house work was generally more effective than a more elaborate punishment that was more like a game for him. We also learned that being a mistress to a man was nothing to be ashamed of. She taught us to take pride in who we were and what we had accomplished with our men. In her words women who punished were women of substance. And, she made the point that what submissive men most needed in their lives was a woman of substance who could take control of him. Punishment, she said was about love, not hate.

On an everyday basis I try to live my life as a woman of substance. We love, we kiss and we hold hands, but behind the affection is a reminder of who wears the pants in our relationship.  As a mistress wife, a woman of substance, punishment is both a right and a duty. Punishment is part of the control process that makes our relationship work. It is like the oil in an engine that allows the parts to turn and rub together. And yes, it is part of the artistry that comes with managing the man whom I love.

Love you all for reading. Have a great Christmas.


Kathy


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy - Long time reader, first time responder. Your last few posts have been your best ever. You truly capture the essence of what a femdom marriage can and should be. You have been a great inspiration and guide for both my wife and myself. Thank you.
Dan

Anonymous said...

Ms Kathy,

I think lately You have written quite a few times about a wife's duty to punish Her husband. However, You now wrote that punishment is "both a right and a duty".

Could You talk more about how You feel besides being a duty it's also a RIGHT? How is it something that even in those times when You don't have to do it You will still do it because You, the Woman, are the one who wears the pants and You want to?

Kissy,

Alex

Anonymous said...

Mistress Kathy
i pray you have a Merry Christmas and thank you for all you do for us.
joni (jj)

Anonymous said...

Ms. Kathy, first please allow me to say thank you for your time and effort in managing this blog and sharing your personal experiences. i am a 49 yr old man, educated, successful, dominant in business, and just recently started to share my need for female control with my wife of 22 years. Our marriage was failing for many years. We were basically divorced emotionally and physically but not legally. Last month i purchased a chastity device to try to curb my own 'selfish' habits and i had no idea of the effect it would have. i started doing chores around the house and becoming very loving and attentive. my behavior changed so much my wife asked me what was wrong. i told her about the chastity device and her first reaction was to cry and sleep in the other room. she didn't understand why i couldn't be like this without chastity. over the following weeks, with some ups and downs, she started to realize the benefits of chastity and now she can tell when i am wearing it and when i am not. She is now starting to become more pronounced in telling me to wear it daily and take it off at night. Our relationship has come 180 degrees. i did ask her to think about holding me accountable for my actions to help me improve. she said she would never punish me so i don't know what the future holds from that degree. The funny part is my wife has always been dominant, like many women, and i have been living in a female led relationship without either of us knowing it until now. slowly she is taking more control and i am going to open a bank account in her name so she can begin getting comfortable with understanding and managing our finances. You remain an inspiration to so many men and woman. Thank you so much. I hope you have a very merry Christmas and new year. sincerely, chris

larry said...

Dear Mistress Kathy,

I too, agree with Dan. This post is a great overview of a femdom / FLR marriage. It gives hope and insight into the core of the relationship. It's not about play, its about how we live our lives and who controls. The manner of control is available to women of substance and courage and submissive men need this control. Respect and love are major factors in how the relationship works. With both people working for that common goal, a long-term, very prosperous life can be truly enjoyed.

Merry Christmas to You and all those You love.
Sincerely,
larry

Anonymous said...

I do not think twice, hesitate, when I hear Young Man in a stern voice I quickly get to the bedroom. It is when I have to say Mommy I'm ready and my wife comes in, holding the hairbrush, I stand naked, already pleading. When the spanking is done and she allows me a couple of minutes to stay over her lap, I then get up and get to the front room rubbing until I face the wall. She has given me a spanking at Christmas, and at her Mother's home. The spanking was in the bedroom and when I said Mommy I'm ready I dreaded it, my mother-in-law heard it also. Thankful I'm allow to get dress before facing the wall, the comments by my mother-in-law to her daughter and me i say nothing. Only once my wife told me to lower my pants and underpants and show my very red bottom.