Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Punishment....

It seems like I have been away from the blog for so long. John and I were out of town for Thanksgiving.  This, however, was a special year. Our son, his wife and baby were able to join us for part of the weekend. And yes, once again I am a grandmother.  Having the Thanksgiving celebration in Becky's home made it all the more special. And, in her home Becky is the boss. Each year Becky and her husband seem to grow closer together. Each year she seems to grow more confident both as a woman and as a mistress. We don't understand the why of it, but for some men having a mistress in their life is a requirement for happiness. David is one of these men.

It has been many months, Becky tells me since she has felt the need to spank David with the hair brush. What surprised me is that she made the comment in front of both him and John, and did so with a smile. For a moment I may have detected a slight blush on David's face, but he handled the remark extremely well. While Becky meant the remark as a compliment, statements such as this in front of another man can sometimes cause difficulty. With the remark I could see David's face glancing toward John in an effort to gage his reaction.

David has become a model of the new age male who takes pride in service/obedience to his wife. He understood Becky's comment as the compliment it was meant to be, but saying it in front of John was a mistake. When your man behaves well, or simply pleases you in some way there is noting wrong with complimenting him. Sometimes a compliment can be as simple as a little kiss on the cheek. Becky has developed the habit of giving David a love tap on his rear as a sign of her appreciation.
In some ways I believe the love tap is a better form of reward than a kiss as it is also a reminder as to  wears the pants in the relationship.

When the children were growing up we enrolled them in various sports programs. Becky played volleyball and tennis. Our son was more into baseball and football. A part of what we wanted was for them to enjoy playing the game. Another important part of sports was learning discipline.
While the term was difficult to define we wanted them to understand the importance of rules and of protocols. We wanted them to understand the importance of being there on time, of trying their best, and being a part of something that was bigger than just the individual.

Just as baseball players accept the discipline that comes with being a member of the team, men need to accept the rules and protocols of the house. As I recall this was a must for clients of the studio.
For example men were never allowed to ever touch a female unless given permission. They were only allowed to speak when a woman asked a question or other wise gave them permission. In the home the rules may not be as severe as in the studio, but there are rules that govern male behavior in the home. In our home John is expected to perform a polite curtsy when brining my morning coffee.
When summoned  with the call bell he is required to immediately stop what he is doing, and come to me. Anytime he sees dirty dishes in the sink or on the counter he is expected to pick them up. These are just small examples of the many rules that help to establish the framework of our lives.

Most of the rules and protocols of our home are fairly normal for a couple in our lifestyle.  Some of the rules are clearly articulated, some are simply understood. It is these rules and protocols that form the basis for what I call discipline. By being taught these things john has become what I call a disciplined man. Like the baseball player who fails to follow the rules of the game John will be punished for a failure to follow the rules of his home. As his mistress it is my responsibility to insure that John understands the rules. It is my responsibility to train him to do things my way. As a side note many of you may remember what Key's book said on the issue of doing things her way. This is part of the process I call discipline.

The question than becomes when and how do we discipline. The when is that we do it every day.
Men have no idea how easy it is to discipline them. Most of the time they don't realize it is happening. Women have a type of natural authority over men. It is quite, it is subtle, but it is real.
Many men are effectively living in something of a female led marriage without even realizing it.
If you were to ask them the response would be that they are not in a female led or femdom marriage, but in reality the wife has trained them to obey and make her the center of their lives. If they were to ask the wife if she wanted a femdom marriage she would most probably answer in the negative.
However, in reality it is the wife that controls things, and the man lives to please her.

Having men respond to your voice, your smile, your touch is a part of what makes being a woman so very special.

Love you for reading,


Kathy





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes spanked by my wife, the tone of her voice, the look in her eye, I know I’m getting a spanking. I feel so little, try to get out of it, does no good. “Young Man to the bedroom”, those words I dread. She bares my bottom just like a little boy, and once over her lap I wish for it to end soon.
When the spanking is over, I have kicked off my pants and underpants, “You best get the front room and be facing that wall and NOW” I cover my sore spanked bottom and quickly do as told.
She calls it the “Mommy Voice” and for me it works.

Unknown said...

Have missed your writing and wisdom. Congrats on the Grandkid.

richard s

Anonymous said...

Ms Kathy,

Congratulations on your new baby grandchild! I hope she grows into a world of love, warmth and blessings of all sorts.

You write "Women have a type of natural authority over men. It is quite, it is subtle, but it is real."

Ms Kathy, can I ask You something? I used to think You don't believe in Female Superiority but, You know? That which You say is exactly what I meant by natural Female Superiority.

Love,

Alex

Anonymous said...

I think you are right when you say "Many men are effectively living in something of a female led marriage without even realizing it. If you were to ask them the response would be that they are not in a female led or femdom marriage, but in reality the wife has trained them to obey and make her the center of their lives."

I am sure that has been the case since prehistoric times, what is new is that people are now talking about it much more openly. A woman saying as a compliment, that she has not needed to spank her husband with a hairbrush for several months is an example of this.

Not so many years ago, it would have been unthinkable for a woman to make a remark like this. Spanking was something men did to women, not the other way around. For a man to admit that his wife or girlfriend spanked him was like admitting that he was gay. It would invite ridicule or worse.

Happily things are now changing. I realized this a few months ago, when I went to a sex shop. The sales assistant was a woman. When I said I was looking for a spanking implement, she asked somewhat coolly if I was going to use it myself. When I said it was for my partner to use on me, she seemed to approve and her attitude changed. I explained that she had been ill recently and could not spank as hard as usual. She recommended a silicone paddle, saying that it would sting a lot even when used lightly, and adding with a smile "She should certainly be able to keep you in line with this!"

-Stewart

Anonymous said...

Ms Becky,

You made my day with that comment

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your baby!

Anonymous said...

My wife is in charge, really started when we were dating. She told me I was who she was looking for in a man. She also said that men need a woman to insure they stay out of trouble. I know I'm getting a spanking from the look in her eyes, the manner which she is standing and the topper the tone of her voice. She could care less who is present which is really bad. She could care less if I'm heard, should not have gotten to the point a spanking was needed.
In this day and age, the women are taking charge, should have happen along time ago. My wife insures that my bottom hears her loud and clear.
The point was made clear while visiting a friends of her. We were spending the week and it was just the three of us, her friend is single. When my wife told her friend she needed to take me to the bedroom, she knew. I protested, did not help. I knew I was heard, when she stood me us, told me to pull up my underpants and pants, I did and back to the front room. Sorry she said to her friend, her friend smiled, asked how long, my wife said since we were dating. I took them out to dinner that night and tried not to squirm. When the waitress asked if I got hurt, the friend smiled, oh he did and it was over his wife lap. The waitress smiled, bare bottom I hope, my wife said, always. Jack