Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Wash Day..

While, thank all of you for responding so nicely to the last posting. And, Alex you are so sweet to remember my special love of poetry.  And, yet another yes for at least for a little while my heart is back into the blog.

For a few seconds my inclination was to open up more with Carol about our special lifestyle. John would have been happy to hear me talk about him as my submissive. Yet, once a comment is made it can never be taken back. And, for sure, what I don't want is for all of my neighbors to know that John lives as my submissive. What is special about the blog is that it gives me a place to talk about our life style while maintaining a certain degree of privacy.

The post from yesterday reminded me that we often take life a little too seriously. We need to play more. Yesterday afternoon I decided to take John out for a panty expedition at the plus size store. He didn't really need them, but the sweetness of his dilemma in these situations is so cute. He loves the feeling of manly humiliation when I tell the sales girl that the panties are for him. Yesterday she responded with something like oh fine, we have some nice ones on sale- three for twenty two dollars- what size does he take. 'Size ten', I said. For those of you who don't know that is a rather large size. It confirms to her that the panties really are for him.

Pretending I don't understand which panties are on sale I casually asked you mean those over there. She then lead us over to the appropriate display. 'Thank you', I once again  respond. 'I hope you are not embarrassed to have a male customer''. I offer in an apologetic tone. ' No' she responds with a giggle, 'you would be surprised by the number of men we have in here'. She goes on to say that the men often pretend to be buying  for a girlfriend, but you can tell!  Working with John we sorted through the collection. Picking up a pair I would say to John these would look cute on you as I watch his face turn a rosy shade of red. When the young lady returns I ask 'should he wash these by hand? When the buying decision is finally made I hand John thirty dollars telling him to pay at the register. Since there was a little bit of a line I used the opportunity to ask him if there was anything else he needed while we were in the store.

Many of you may think of me as a cruel bitch for putting John through this exercise. Yet, for my husband there are fewer things in life that he enjoys more than shopping in the plus size store. He feeds on the humiliation. He loves the feeling of being out there as something of a sissie in front of  women. In my heart I know that John is one of the strongest men I have ever met. When I am with him I feel safe. Some of you may remember the post about us walking in a dark part of the city when two men approached us. He stood in front of me as my protector. He stared them down. Yes, he may be a sissie, but he is my sissie, and I love him for his gentleness.

This morning John brought my coffee decked out in his new panties. 'Very, very cute', I responded.
'Turn around  so I can see how they fit'. I told him. 'So nice', I offered. 'Its such a shame that Carol can't see them when she comes over', I teased him. 'Or maybe she can', I wondered out loud.
'As you wish, mistress', John responded. I snapped my fingers putting him in Command Position to go over his chore list for the morning. When we were finished I had him repeat everything back to me. I then asked him if there was anything else. John responded with 'I love you, mistress'.  I then told him to be a good obedient slave for me, and dismissed him with a firm clap of my hands. He knows, however, that those three special words always brings out my softer side even when the voice is stern and the clap firm. Have no doubt about it, but John is both my slave and my protector as well as the love of my life.

Love Kathy





























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the most harmful tropes about femdom is how it is the domain of effeminate men. Your post about John being your protector strongly implies the exact opposite. As a man, you want to be like a rottweiler, fiercely fighting to the death to protect your mistress, enduring any pain for her safety, but at the same time strictly obedient to her. A beautiful combination. It also means sticking to a strict diet and exercise regimen, even when you don't feel like it because no woman, least of all your wife wants to be around a weak, fat man. This is doubly true if your mistress is a plus sized woman because one of the most basic (and glorious) rules of femdom is that there is one set of rules for women, another set of rules for men.

Joel

Unknown said...

Dear Mistress Kathy,
I am so grateful You are posting again, I hang on to Your every word! What a lucky boy John is to be allowed by You to wear lingerie.My Mistress/Wife has also taken me to buy panties, but here in England size ten is quite quite petite nowadays. My panties are size xxl and my Wife's is a size 16.I love wearing panties and a camisole whilst serving Mistress when She allows it. The prettier the panties are the more I enjoy wearing them.It seems a common trait amongst submissive males, wouldn't You agree?

John

Anonymous said...

Mistress

I am melting in Your word; sheepish am I as You Herd
You the Shepherdess, I Your reading, sheepish follower
You blog and herd me, I read and hear You herding me
I read your Holly view, falling into your opinion hollower
And hollower and hollower, You the Sheperdess, me Your follower

You lead and I follow, You leash and I wallow,
I melt and curtsy, bend my knees to Mistress,

I adopt Your opinions, You mold my way of thinking
And just like Your minion, You hold also my thanking
Mysterious Mistress, How do You view this and that?
Mistress in Mysteries, What is your mind pointing at?

A collar, a collar for Mistress to collect Her property,
A collar, a Huntress who collars, hunts, stunts, She wishes and leashes
Where will She take her sheepish slave in a leash?
"Yet, does it mean that the average woman you meet on the street or in a college class can't be the woman who finds the courage to put a collar around your neck. And, make no mistake about it as I am of the old school which means prior to the advent of modern chastity devices. A collar, both figuratively and literally is what most submissive men want and what they need for true happiness"

Happiness; this is the key, for true happiness, of the prey and the Huntress:
"And, while I am not really the advice person what I would tell any man who want to talk with his wife about femdom is to remember the last line of the above paragraph. You, as a husband are part of her."

Alex