Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Christmas...

Sometimes I wonder if many of your are tired of reading a blog by a semi elderly ladies about her experiences. Then there is the comment such as the one from JJ that places me in the mood to share.
And, really, sharing is what this blog is all about. Femdom is about love and caring. No man should be ashamed of admitting that he is submissive to a woman. For starters there are many of you. And, what I suspect is that your submissive nature is a sweet trait that is constantly searching for outward expression. Many of you would be so much happier to be leashed and collared by a lady who loves you and wants nothing more than to make you hers. For many of you there is a special lady whom you want to share the secret of your being with but can't quite find the courage.

In the last posting we talked a little about Tara's husband. On that evening when he stood silently behind the sitting area for what seemed like an eternity I felt sorry for him. The next morning he knocked gently on my bedroom door. When I responded with a sleepy yes he replied with a gentle voice saying it was time for me to rise and shine, and that he had fresh coffee and orange juice for me. While not in the habit of allowing strange men into by bedroom I needed the coffee. Yes, come in I told him. He welcomed me with a big smile and a most gentle curtsy. The clients in the studio would often curtsy, but there curtseys were usually big and ostentatious designed to attract attention to themselves. Tara's husband's curtsy was different. It was quick and well practiced with a slight bend of the knee. Not enough of a bend where it would attract attention in a crowded venue.
 Just enough to show respect.

Whiled I no longer remember his exact words his smile made me feel comfortable and put me completely at ease. "May I open the curtains', he asked. 'What may I bring you for breakfast', he asked. We shared some light conversation such as where is Tara this morning. 'Mistress is sleeping late', he replied. Interesting I thought in that he refers to his wife as mistress. After a few minutes I was glad to get rid of him. I had not come to the studio prepared to spend the night. I was hiding under the covers wearing only my bra and panties. He picked up my discarded skirt and blouse from the chair and asked if he could touch them up with the iron. Later I learned that some of the working girls in the studio was quite use to dressing and undressing with his help. On his days off from work he would often run errands for them as well as wash some of their clothes.

It was several weeks later and after a few conversations with Tara that I came to realization of just how happy this man was to live as her husband and as her slave. In Tara's words he was trained to 'wait on' and 'wait for' women, and he loved the world in which he lived. Tara believed that most men lacked self discipline, and it was up to women to instill a sense of it in them. A part of his training was simply learning to wait on her. He waited on her hand and foot. And, as he did while we were watching the movie, he was expected to wait for her. Spending hours waiting was a way for submissive men to show proper resect toward women. 'Don't they hate that', I once asked.
'Yes, sometimes', she replied, 'but it gives them an opportunity to show what good slaves they are' she replied with a smile.

What I would like each of you to do is think about this posting. Think about how it might relate to you and your mistress or wife. Think about how you would feel to be John waiting hours for his daughter to finish dinner with friends. How would you feel to stand respectfully at attention while your wife has cocktails or visits with other mistress wives. Let me know your thoughts.


Love, Kathy



11 comments:

larry said...

Dear Mistress Kathy,

Thank You for Your posting. You are an inspiration to us all; even though we may not all write to You telling You that often enough.
For me, waiting on my Mistress/wife is no big deal. Yes, while they were young, i waited on my girl children too. Much like Becky, my daughters had me wrapped around their little fingers. (ummm? i wonder if it's that way with all fathers of daughters?)
Waiting is sometimes a bother, but that's Ok with me. She deserves to take her time and enjoy what she may be doing whether or not i am bored or want to be somewhere else.
Life is so much better when i enjoy my submissive nature and don't fight it. I think it's better as a husband and a father to give a good example to the children. She is the heart of the family and that matters a lot.

Can't wait to hear what others have to say in answer to Your question.
Sincerely,
larry

Anonymous said...

Ms Kathy

So far experience shows You get tired of Your readers and of blogging waaaaaaay faster than them of You. Your question is mind-boggling

Alex

tiptease said...

Dear Kathy,

First, age doesnot play a role, for me every women who is confident and takes control of her husband is a delight to see and I feel super attracted to these women. And so is reading their stories, if I search the net it's only to search for real life femdom stories.

And for your post, I believe Tara is spot on. I love to show my wife that she is in control and there is no better way showing this by doing things for her you don't like to do.

To answer your 2 examples, waiting like John did, for his daughter is not a hot thing to do, but it shows a lot of respect towards his daughter and thus a great opportunity for John to show what a well controlled father he is and with that a well trained husband or in general sub to women.
And your second example, standing at attention in front of mistress wives is for me the ultimate dream come true, that doesnot feel like a test or an act of submission to me, but is just a big joy to do and I could easily spent the rest of my live with only serving mistress wives.

The only thing that comes close in my live is that my wife and I make use of corner time. Every time I have to stand in a corner it feels like a stupid act, but at the same time its a way to show respect to my wife and to show her control over me. I dont like to do it, but I do it always with conviction and think about the reason and what to do in order to prevent upsetting my wife again.

I hope I helped you with my thoughts, thank you dear Kathy x
Love Tiptease

Anonymous said...

If I was in that first situation, after seeing the young ladies off, all dressed to impress, over an inexpensive meal by myself I'd dwell on how much she reminded me of my wife when she started taking charge. I'd think about how we'd had a turning point years ago, here in New Orleans, where my wife would just point or beckon with her finger and I was putty in her hands. I remember she'd started to dress a little differently, that day in green pleated skirt, black heels, and nails done in Mardi Gras purple.

I thought about how that color would look on my wife back home, and walking into a shopping mall. A slight breach of the terms of my waiting but it was for love. As I didn't carry cash anymore and my daughter was getting the change back, I took a couple rolls of quarters from the car's console. There after a slightly embarrassing time browsing the makeup aisle, I'd purchased a very close replica, maybe the very same, nail polish she'd worn on that day. And earned an eye roll followed by a smile from the sales associate.

Back in the car I waited what for felt like an eternity. They were gone a good hour longer than I expected. I got out and opened the car doors and the interior lights came on. I saw each of them had gotten their nails done, in Mardi Gras purple. And I got a smile from my daughter and got politely ignored by her friends. "Aren't you going to drive us home, Daddy"?

They all came in to say hello to my wife who was winding down for the night. I took the prized bottle of polish from my pocket to put on the counter but went over to refill somebody's drink. My wife noticed it and the girls' fingertips and told my daughter how thoughtful it was for her to bring that exact color home to Mother.

My daughter held her hand up and splayed her fingers to admire them, Daddy in the background between the arched ovals of her thumb and index finger. Under her thumb. Wrapped around her finger.

At the end of the night my wife told me to lay our her black, ivory, midnight blue, and jewel green nightgowns on the bed for her to choose later. When I brought up her martini all but the green were still there for me to put away, and the sweet smell of polish wafting over from her vanity. She allowed me to put the clear top coat over her nails in purple, but I'd have to wait for it to dry.

Finally when I pulled into the bed she drummer her new purple nails on my hand and motioned me towards the rug, "for lying about the gift". And I'd be serving brunch the next morning.

- In Boston

E. Holly said...

This morning I was up early, due to noise from some barking dogs. I tried to get back to sleep for an hour or so, but I couldn't. Finally I kissed my wife a few times until she stirred, and asked if I could get dressed to go down and clean the kitchen. (I always need to ask permission before getting up and getting dressed.)

Instead she moved the bottom of her bedsheet aside. "My feet need some attention." Within a few minutes, she was sound asleep (from the sound of her breathing), but I was still massaging her feet. I wasn't sure how long I was supposed to keep attending to her feet. Was she having more pleasant dreams due to the touch? Was she excited by the thought of me awake, unable to get dressed, kneeling at the foot of the bed focused on her body, while she was dead to the world?

There's something intensely erotic about being ignored during service. It's a reminder that I don't serve for my pleasure -- or even for her pleasure. It's just my place, down there at the foot of the bed. Where I belong.

After an hour of massaging and kissing her feet, I moved up her body and asked again. This time she sent me downstairs, after giving me permission to get dressed. Her coffee and breakfast were ready by the time she came down.

Unknown said...

I have not been a patient man most of my life but my mistress is changing that. It’s good for me and erotic as others have mentioned. Right now I’m waiting for her to decide it’s time to go to bed. Your blog is unique among the several I follow in that there is no mention of sex rather the focus is on attitude and behavior. You were fortunate (although unfortunate at the time) to have obtained a graduate degree in FLR at the studio. Thus your understanding of the dynamics of the relationship is far more advanced than anyone who reads your blog in all likelihood. What you observe and comment on is akin to a lecture from a professor. You do change lives. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Ha, that is so true, Alex. We love the blog and look forward to it!

Anonymous said...

It takes much dedication to stand at attention for long periods of time like a pro butler. It is yet another way to honor and worship women. There seems to be a whole other dimension when it involves your wife's acquaintances as well. Women deserve it for what they do and what they go through. It's very beautiful and sure beats the boomer male worship of law enforcement and troops that became all the rage after 9/11 but is now so tiresome.

Joel

Anonymous said...

I don’t frequently look in at your blog but have semi-regularly and I’ve also commented. This particular blog posting about service and waiting submissively seemed to really hit with me. My wife gradually became my mistress over a period of years starting in my 40s. I’ve learned to look for enjoyment out of doing something for her I wouldn’t normally enjoy otherwise because I started to see that whatever it was became a way to show Ma’am I was committed to being a submissive husband. Each person is different and between service and in my case the regular use of a chastity device helped to calm me down and act in a submissive and respectful way.

Anonymous said...

Kathy. Love love love your blog. My husband shares it with me regularly. I had not considered the use of having him waiting for me quietly (except for his corner time) as a way to exert my control and provide him with the discipline that he truly needs. I certainly will now. Thank you for the inspiration.
Sincerely,
Diane

Anonymous said...

I love to be of service and like others here if I am ignored at times then it does stir my submissive soul. I am of service I am there to be used.

Their time is special and more important than mine. I do get a little anxious if kept too long still as there are things I should be doing to make my Wife's and Daughters lives easier.