Saturday, November 23, 2019

Wash Day...

Thank all of you for the lovely emails and comments.  If any of you have every blogged you will understand that interaction with readers is the fuel that keeps a blog going. The comment was made that there are many so called de facto femdom marriages. These marriages are femdom in everyway except that no one officially knowledges that the wife is truly her husband's mistress. Looking back on things I sometimes wonder if my parents had this type of relationship. It is true that my mother could spend money anyway she wanted. My father wouldn't spend much more than a dollar without consulting her.

Going back to the Wash Day series there is a bit of a cute story that I would like to share with you.
As often happens with Becky's visits home there is an evening in which she has dinner with friends from school. Many of you know we live about an hour from the city across the long bridge. It is not a dangerous drive, but drinking before crossing the bridge is heavily discouraged. I volunteered to watch the children. Realizing that she was planning on driving herself to the dinner, I volunteered John as her driver. 'Mom, I don't really need daddy to drive me" she responded. Well, are you going to be drinking, I asked. 'Why don't you let daddy drive you, it would make the evening so much more relaxing, I offered.

After thinking it over for a few minutes Becky consented to having John drive her. I mentioned that her daddy could find a nearby coffee shop as a waiting place, and she could text him when ready for pick up. She laughed a little and mentioned it would be like high school except back then there was no texting. With her consent I rang John in from the garage where he had been working. 'Baby, this evening I want you to drive Becky into the city for dinner. You can find a place to wait for her, and she will text you for pickup'. 'Yes ma'am' was John's only response aside from what time should he be for. John understood that driving his daughter to the city for dinner, waiting for her, and driving her back was a directive rather than a request.

The cute part of the story is what happened when John dropped Becky off at the restaurant. Becky opened her purse and handed John a twenty dollar bill. 'Daddy, this is for something to eat' she told her father. I have money John responded. "Yes, but I want to make sure what you spend doesn't come out of your allowance', she told him. How did you respond I asked John. With a ' thank you ma'am' as she gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

Thinking about the little exchange of words and money caused me to think about how the world is indeed changing. As head of house and mistress to her husband Becky spends money as she wishes.
On the other hand John as an indentured husband may only spend the allowance he is given unless prior approval is rendered. Sometimes I wonder how men can live this way, but the need of submissive males for female control is all encompassing in their lives. It ranges from control of finances to sexual experiences and even what time they must go to bed in the evening.

As women accustomed to giving instruction to our men there is the potential for abuse. There is a very sad story on the internet about a Boston college student who ordered her boyfriend to commit suicide. She was apparently angry with him because he contacted a former girlfriend without her permission. Granted this may have been reason for punishment of some kind, but all punishments given by a mistress should be constructive rather than destructive. This incident also points out the dangers of one person controlling the life of another where by there is not true love. John lives as a slave husband under my total control. However, he also understands that I love him, and my authority over him is for his own good.

Love, Kathy


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Ms Kathy. This stories that give insights into the daily life in a female led marriage are treasured.
- M

Anonymous said...

Yes, loving dominance whether in the good or the bad of situations. My wife is my loving dominant.

Though I do not think I have ever commented I do appreciate and enjoy your blog.

Luvinhub

Anonymous said...

Yes, loving dominance whether in the good or the bad of situations. My wife is my loving dominant.

Though I do not think I have ever commented I do appreciate and enjoy your blog.

Luvinhub

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for writing again! Your guidance, commentary, opinions and observations are of so much help! Like many males, I find myself in a marriage that is female-led in virtually every respect, but it’s never been made official. We don’t talk about it. I love doing most of the housework and whatever else my wife demands of me, I love knowing she is in charge, but we continue to hang on to traditional roles in many areas. Maybe it is because I generate all of our income, maybe it’s because it IS a big step to stop pretending and make the big step. Your encouragement, explanation, assessment of how things are changing... it is all so important, and very much appreciated. We need you!

Anonymous said...

I come here often and enjoy your blog, but I’m not a writer, and so I rarely comment. However, I really would like to give you a heartfelt thank you for sharing all your experiences though the years. You perspective as the wife in an FLR relationship has been encouraging and educational to me as the husband in my own relationship. It’s the perspective that is hard to find.

So thank you!

Anonymous said...

Ms Kathy,

You say that the interaction with the readers is what keeps the blog running, yet the readers are there very willing to interact and you take leaves of almost half a year and then another half year again and again all the time, so there must be something else that you want that is just not there.

Anonymous said...

Ms Kathy,

Thanks for finally speaking.

I loved your post. I wished we had more of those.

There are a lot of things I'd normally say... but I'm sorry, I just find it weird to suddenly comment about the post when the real thing I'm trying to wrap my brain around is that you're back... like... how can I talk about allowances in Femdom or about anything like that after such a long time that I didn't even know if you were well and all I knew was you weren't posting?
Alex

Anonymous said...

You last comment, that is the way my wife looks at it.

Anonymous said...

Mistress Kathy
Thank you for posting. We so miss you when you are gone.
You are the voice of reason to the Mistress/Wife and I.
jj

Daddy said...

Lovely post. Love and respect are key to all relationships