Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Morning Coffee and Wash Day, Reflections

As many of you know John and I have a little conversation each and every day. For the conversation I sit in a comfortable chair while he kneels at my feet. It is one of my beliefs that a submissive husband should be given as much opportunity to kneel in front of his mistress as possible. It is a way to remind him that he is owned, and at the same time it is a reminder for me to remember my position in the marriage.

On the evening of the wash day conversation I asked John about his reaction to the way Becky had spoken to him. Was he surprised by it, I asked. For the most part his answer was no. What he told me was that over the last couple of years Becky had become much more direct with him. This had not been the first time she had directed him to perform laundry duties. Once, he told me, she even made the comment that in a femdom home laundry is men's work. He was however a little surprised that Becky said what she said in front of Miss Carol. Did it bother him, I asked. No, he said. What he told me was that he has learned to be a proud submissive man who lives in service to a mistress wife.
He went on to say that he is also proud of the way in which Becky has grown in her relationship.
He is especially proud that Becky is his daughter and he helped to bring her up.

If given the choice John told me that he would like to be more open about how we live. He understands that is not his decision. He also told me that if Becky ever demanded it he would be just as proud to kneel at her feet  as he does at mine. She, of course, has never demanded this type of adoration from her father and most probably never will.

Love, Kathy

6 comments:

Kathy said...

There is one other comment that I would like to make. In a sense it tends to put this posting in context. When the two men are together they share the housework including laundry. They pull the sheets off the bed, wash them, and put them back on. They wash and fold the laundry as a team. They enjoy working together. Becky may have kept some personal items out of the wash. I am not really sure. However, she came to our home fully expecting that her father would be doing most of her laundry. On a visit to Atlanta last year John remembers telling Becky that doing laundry is beneath her. 'It is men's work", he told her. What I can tell you is that Becky is fully concurrent with that idea. In a sense it seems strange to me that men enjoy doing laundry for their women, but it is very common situation in female managed homes. How many of you do the laundry services for lady in your life? How many of you would like to do the laundry if given the opportunity???? Love, Kathy

Kathy

Kathy said...

For the gentlemen who made the comment about spanking.

I decided not to publish that comment because this is not a spanking blog. Also, I was bothered by some of the content of your comment. This blog is not about masturbation.
That subject is a big turn off to most women as it is to me.

Love, Kathy

Thomas Lavalle said...

Yes, I do all the laundry for my wife and daughter (now 25), and am honored to do so. I am pleased that they take this for granted, and are quick to call my attention to unwashed clothes in a hamper (or, in my daughter's case, scattered about on the floor of her room) whenever I am not quick enough in taking care of my duties to them.

larry said...

Dear Mistress Kathy,

First, thank You for keeping this a femdom blog and not turning things into a spanking or discipline discussion. Although, we all know that discipline can be a part of femdom relationships.

Personally, i have no problem doing all the laundry. When we both worked, we shared this job and since retiring, i do it as a all matter of course. It wasn't "assigned" to me, i just do it. I also do the cooking and all the kitchen clean-up and the rest of the "housework" that in the 50's was considered "women's work" For me, and i expect others too; it just feels right. i do it out of love and enjoy service for her.

Additionally, kneeling at her feet is not a problem. In fact, it is a joy and pleasure when she or i need that. Why? i have no idea. Life started with me being very dominant and she very submissive, based on our upbringing. But, since the kids have grown up and gone, the dynamic of our relationship has changed completely. So, what life boils down to is that i do whatever she would let me and anything she doesn't want to do. Somehow, it is fulfilling and life affirming. Being allowed to be submissive after all these years just reduces stress, makes life so much easier and happier all around.

Just a side note about being "outed" in public or in front of friends or family. In my case, being told what to do is again much easier to accept, no matter the situation because it takes all the guesswork out of what needs to be done and i get to do it! Frankly, that is a win/win situation for us in our situation. The only time she is circumspect is when the kids and grand-kids are here. And, even then, a simple look will tell me that she is ready for me to do something.

To John and David. Gentle men, enjoy life. Live comfortably and secure in the love of a good woman.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Madam for your post.
I love doing laundry and ironing.
As for other household chores I feel useful to my Mistress but the laundry and ironing allow to see my work. What a pleasure and pride to admire my Mistress with clean and well ironed clothes.
In addition, ironing is a very Zen activity. Excellent for refocusing a submissive.
Michel

Anonymous said...

I love ironing and doing the laundry. Putting pleats into a skirt fills me with pride when I do it to my superiors satisfaction. Though our Daughter may sometimes be reminded by Her Mother to not be lazy and leave Her clothes around on the floor She still does on occasion and I know my Wife approves. Femsup