Thursday, April 13, 2017

Happy Easter

It has been several weeks since my last posting, and at the moment there is some uncertainty as to which direction the blog will take. In the past, after a take down of blog materials, I had been warned by at least one person that he had made copies of all postings. Why would he want that, I wondered, and why would he be warning me in such a sinister type of way. Most of the men who read this blog are very sweet, and very respectful.

Reading the free sample from Amazon brought memories as well as tears back to me. The first take down of the blog material was because of my daughter. Back them there were things that we were not ready to share with her. Since that time Becky has herself developed into a mistress to her husband, and has been made more aware of her family's past. As she slowly developed from wife to mistress wife it was important for her to understand what John and I had going through. Over the last few years we have talked together so many times about so many things that there are virtually no longer any secrets from her.

One of the things Becky understands is that her parents are people, ordinary people, with flaws.
We are people who have always tried to do the right thing, but we are not perfect. Her father made a mistake by seeing a paid dominatrix, and her mother made mistakes in the way she handled things. Never the less we were able to raise two beautiful well rounded children who both have a love of life and a fear of God. Like both John and I our children have a love of family, and care for the good of those who are around them.

As has often been said on this blog femdom is not for everyone. There are, however, men in the world who need the benefit of a mistress in their lives. For them the world works best when that mistress person is also a woman whom they love and who loves them. Being a Christian I still think in terms of marriage, but will admit that is not always the situation. There are very loving women who write to me talking about their boy friends. What does bother me is the exploitation of submissive men for financial gain. The only place for financial control is within the context of a marriage when it is done for the long term good of the relationship.

One of things I have learned is that the male ego is fragile. While men want female control in their life they are afraid to make an admission of it.  Once they admit to a need for female control most men want to keep it private. One of the things that I admire John for is his courage in opening up to our family. He was never really forced to do this, it just sought of happened. And, it is my thinking that more couples should open up about the way they live. Once again this is not about sex as much as it is about a way of life. As much as I love men, and love to be around them there is a certain beauty, a certain type of caring associated with femininity that shows itself in families that are female led.

Living in female led type families brings out certain traits in men that is often suppressed in more traditional marriages. I can see this more in Becky's marriage than in my own. I can see the difference that femdom has made in Becky's husband. He is happier, more relaxed with life and more focused on the quality of their lives than simply making a living. He takes pleasure in serving her. He is also proud to be her husband, and proud to be her helpmate. A little while back Becky shared with me a short story about a mistake she made which actually tuned out for the good.

As the story was relayed to me David's sister and her husband were visiting. The guys decided they wanted a certain type of craft beer which had to purchased from a store in a close by strip mall.
Since David's brother in law was a guest in the house Becky quickly made the decision to pay for the beer. Without really thinking she sent David to the bedroom to get her purse. On weekends and evenings Becky keeps David's wallet in her purse. Seeing Becky remove David's wallet from the purse the sister made a comment as to how well she had him trained. At that moment Becky felt she had absent mindedly made a mistake.  Instead,  David simply said yes she does and the guys went off to buy the beer.

What Becky thought of as a mistake turned out be something of a watershed moment. While the guys were away Becky felt the need to explain a little to his curious sister. To Becky's surprise the conversation went very well, and his sister was very receptive. She even made the remark that David needs that type of thing. Hope that all of you with Christian background have a good  Easter. For John and I Easter and good Friday has become a time to renew our faith as well thank the Lord for all the blessing he has given us. For those of you who follow other than Christian faiths it is my hope that there are also special times of the year for you.

Love you all for reading.

Kathy


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't copy the postings. I said they are accessible from the Internet.

I was letting you know something you weren't aware of as well as how this might play out in a lawsuit.

The general concept of the blog is fine with me. I only have a problem with certain acts, like forcing your husband to eat magazine pages.

I sympathize with the predicament he was in when he saw pro dominatrices. Many guys would feel they had to do that because if they "came out," their wives would react badly. He could have just given up on being married to satisfy his need, but instead he tried to shelter you from it as best he could while still satisfying a need that simply cannot be ignored, no matter how much you want to.

The forced magazine page eating was truly an act of cruelty with reckless indifference to his well being. Making him wear a yellow ribbon in his hair around Manhattan was also really mean spirited. That kind of thing can be soul damaging.

I also get the impression you are more than willing to hurt him, like by using that old Russian whip on him.

So, the concept is fine, but there's been some real darkness in some of those acts.

Did you ever feel remorse or ask his forgiveness for the magazine eating?

Verygary said...

A submissive does not need to follow the leader as much as follow the lover. My wife will not insist on too much though I enjoy catering to her, maybe too much. I like to think that I am taking care of her the way she needs and I have to look for ways to do that, mostly because she won't insist.
She appreciates my efforts, so that works for us but I must look for her desires.
I kind of see why someone copied your former postings: I like to refer to past information often, but if it's not there, I'm without any reference point.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kathy. Wishing you a happy Easter to you and your family. And thank you again for helping so many of us, men and women, discover the beauty of feminine led marriages.
vic

Unknown said...

please do not let one person dictate your treatment of John. It is your marriage and I am certain you have never meant him any harm. By the simple reason he ate or attempted to eat the paper per your instructions he proved his love and respect to you. One would expect to have an unspoken agreement with a mate and I personally don't feel you crossed the line.
Humiliation (pink ribbon) is normal and most often wanted by the male. I dread it when I am told to do something that could shock others but at the same time the thrill I get is indescribable.
It saddens me to think that your blog may be stopped or scrapped because unlike the person above that post as anonymous there are many of that read yours, renees, and beckys view and learn. I sign my name as -

richard s.

Steve said...

Miss Kathy:

Every adversity we face and overcome either makes us stronger or weaker by how we choose to feel about it. I am glad to see that all this has made you stronger. No one can tear you down if you don't let them.
A wise author once said " A person who will not be blackmailed, cannot be blackmailed" this does not just apply to blackmail but any type of pressure tactic. Another quote by the same author " You can never defeat a truly free person, the most you can ever do is kill them." I think you can see the wisdom and you have the experience to see the deeper truth.
Please continue, you are an inspiration for much more than your thoughts and stories on Femdom relationships. Your strength itself is an inspiration.

Steve

in the future said...

The statements by, "Anonymous April 13, 2017 at 10:22 AM" "the general concepts of the blog are fine with me." "I have a problem with certain acts" "I also get the impression" This wording is nothing more than a sad psychological manipulative attempt to "control" and "what I think, 'matters'" Very poor attempt trying to be 'the alpha' anonymous 10:22 AM. 'Kathy is the alpha in her world and her relationships. Anonymous 10:22 AM you should try achieving a long term relationship, (years and years), like Kathy has achieved, oh that's right,"you can't" because, each person quickly discovers how insecure and dishonest you really are. How many insecure cry times are you capable of using the selfish pronoun, 'I'? 'I MATTER' 'I MATTER' 'I MATTER LISTEN TO ME' And then this sickly attempt to get inside 'Kathy ' s head, "Did you ever feel remorse or ask forgiveness?" Anonymous 10:22 AM, if you want to matter get some help or stay Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

I've been married for 12 years genius. I could care less if I "matter" to you, her, or anyone else. I have no remorse for calling people out who publicly broadcast acts of cruelty on the Internet. Those acts were evil. Period.

Where do you get any of your facts about me? It's complete fiction.

I'm not the one who needs help moron. I've never forced anyone, much less someone I allegedly "love", to eat magazine pages, and if you support that, you are the one who needs help.

Do you remember the part of the New Testament where Jesus emasculated people in public and forced them to eat paper?

Neither do I. Then again, she seems to go to church more than I do, so maybe I missed that part.

Anonymous said...

boys, please take your little hissy fits elsewhere
jj

Anonymous said...

I think Simone needs anger management help.

Anonymous said...

Most frequently word used in the anon post above. above = I

Anonymous said...

Here's what you geniuses have inspired.

How about if this blog gets bombarded with so many comments that comment moderation becomes virtually impossible, and you no longer have an outlet for your profound thoughts?

Look at that: Didn't use the word "I" once.