Friday, July 12, 2019

A Storm In Coming.

With the storm coming in there is not really a lot to do.

Earlier this week I gave John permission to purchase one of these Femdom guides that are becoming quite popular. From what I can tell he is very impressed with the lady who has written it. He tells me that she was a dominatrix as well as a lifestyle mistress to her husband until the time of his death. He also told me that one of her techniques for making the dominatrix experience real was very similar to what Mistress Tara did in the studio. It is interesting that years later he can not say Tara  without inserting the mistress word in front of her name. She may have been a for hire mistress, but she had a profound effect on him. A part of my challenge as John's wife and mistress was to live up to the bar she had set.

Every once in a while a child may say some words that mean a great deal to a parent. It goes back to when Becky was a teenager. A boy whom she was sweet on rejected her for another girl. It was a devastating experience for her. They had plans to attend the prom together, and all of a sudden he was making excuses. Wet talked a lot. I understood what she was going through. I also understood that the feelings for this one particular boy were transitory. Whatever it was I said made her feel better about the situation. 'Mom, you are wonderful,' she told me, 'You are my mom and my best friend all wrapped up in one person'. Becky and I could always talk about things-things that her girlfriends would never talk with their mother's about.

In retrospect one of the things I did correctly was to talk with Becky about what was happening with her father. This didn't happen at first. It only happened after a couple of years of living in the femdom lifestyle. It took courage. Becky was surprisingly understanding. She was supportive. 'I don't understand it, she told me, but if it makes you and daddy happy I am for it she told me. Back then I was more of a dominatrix than I was a mistress wife. I was strict with John. My feelings was such that men could not be trusted. My belief was that John's behavior needed to be monitored twenty four hours a day. She even offered to help. If you are ever away and want me to check on daddy I can do it, she told me. We need to stick together she once told me. But, back then I was not ready to involve Becky in what was my situation. Over the years I have learned to trust her judgment as it was my own.

The email from my friend saying we are our Mother's Daughters reminded me that femdom is not a mental sickness that should be hidden from the family. There is a place for adult daughters to learn about femdom. There is a time in life for them to  to take 'charge' of their fathers. It is a learning experience. It is a part of the process of maturing into women. The other day I received  an email from a long time reader who told me that he and his wife just returned from a trip to Italy.
From what I understand their relationship could be described as light femdom. While in Italy, he tells me, both he and his wife more or less forgot about femdom. The sad part is that this couple was in Italy traveling with their daughter who was a student there. What a wonderful time, I thought, for the mom to introduce the concept of female authority to their daughter.

Love you for reading.


Kathy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is so much to ponder in all your posts Kathy. But I’ll just choose one subject. Daughters. Our daughter was having real difficulty with her hardworking well meaning but not very lucky husband and it was obvious that he needed someone strong and competent to take charge of the family. My wife had that conversation with her and then spoke to her confirming all my Mistress had said. My daughter said she knew already but nowfelt more confident to do it. We’ve noticed a change in her confidence so I’m guessing it’s happening. My wife doesn’t share the girl talk with me lol. Thanks Kathy D&S