Monday, October 30, 2017

A Side Note

Once again thank all of you who have been kind enough to share.

Over the last couple of weeks I have started two or three postings that have simply going no where. When I started the notebook series there was a train of thought. Unfortunately, the train has going no where in the last few weeks.

The Notebook series is about Becky. Toward the end of our summer stay she asked if I had seen a certain movie. When I replied no she offered to rent it. That would be nice I told her. It was a chick flick. The kind of movie you watch with a girl friend. The kind of movie that makes guys want to immediately exit the theater.

It was a Saturday evening. 'We can watch it tonight', Becky told me. 'It would also give us the chance to stay up late and talk', she said. 'What will we do with the guys', I asked. Without a second thought 'send them to bed early' she replied. 'Isn't that what mistress wives are suppose to do when they want some time alone', she asked. 'Yes' I responded,' but it has been a long time since I've done that' I added. 'Tonight mom would be a good time for us talk, and you will love the movie'.

It was after dinner, the children had been put to bed, and the guys were finishing up in the kitchen.
'Honey, come in here for a moment', Becky called to David.  And yes, I was impressed with how fast David responded to the summons. You can always tell how well a guy is trained by the speed at which he comes when called. It may be a simple measure, but my guess is that it is a reasonably accurate measure of overall obedience. And yes, Becky rewarded David with a pretty smile.

'Ma'am' David spoke as he slightly bowed his head in front of Becky.' Bring mom and I another glass of wine, but tonight you are going to bed after pickup' she told him. In their home 'pick up' means cleaning up the kitchen, putting the garbage out, and straightening the living room. 'You may read until eleven' she told him 'but then it is lights out.' To say the least I was very impressed with the aplomb in which she handled David. She showed both confidence and grace. 'And mom, would you like David to send Daddy in for a moment. 'You can tell him while I take a shower' she said.
She understood that being sent to be early in front of his daughter might be injurious to her daddy's sense of pride.

And yes, we watched the movie, and we talked until late. It was one of those wonderful mother daughter experiences that are so difficult to find time for.

Love, Kathy




6 comments:

tony said...

Wonderful! The way it should be. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Kathy. I love the everyday vignettes you share of loving female authority and empowerment and male submission to that authority. Clearly Becky has embraced her role as leader of her home. She seems to be a confident and highly competent woman. And David appears to thrive under her authority. These are wonderful examples of how femdom can enrich a marriage. Both Becky and David seem very much in love and happy in their roles.


You mention that you haven't sent John to bed recently and in an earlier post you mention that you don't have him go to command position as much as in the past. I wonder what are the small everyday things that you do that reinforce your own power and authority and that allow him to submit to you?

As always thank you for sharing these ways that make femdom real
v

Anonymous said...

Wow, being asked to go to bed at a certain time seems rather humiliating, and if he is not in the mood to sleep, can be really boring. But if it is what she wants and it makes her happy, so be it. Even if it just to show her authority, that is perfectly fine too. You always want to obey her no matter what without back talk.

This is the kind of article that shows why this blog is needed. The lovingflr.com website might not be a replacement for this blog. That sight seems heavily invested in contemporary man hating feminism. Though it might seem tempting to want date that kind of woman if I were not married, they seem to posture too much as victims to be good leaders and too much of their world seems artificial. A real woman who does not need this to be dominant is hard to find and I am extremely blessed to be married to one.

Joel

Anonymous said...

A time when the real adults can talk important matters without the grown up children present is very important. My Mother always said that men never grow up just get older. I wonder sometimes about those who cannot accept Feminism. If they can't accept at the very least the equality of the genders how on Earth can they accept Women being dominant or superior. It kind of shows up what many "submissive" males are actually thinking and doing. Femsup

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your posting. It is so very nice to hear from you again.
jj

Anonymous said...

Mistress Kathy,
I have found myself thinking a lot this afternoon. How would I react to a woman's discipline? I know that in the past when I have been disciplined it has elicited a lot of different emotions. I was first shocked like really did she just say what I thought she did? Which was immediately followed by disappointment of how I have let her down by not meeting her standards. Women have an unique ability to discipline while remaining a sense of softness. I know this have often come up on this site that a woman does not want to be seen as a “B” but that is the beautiful thing about a woman she can be firm yet soft. When she is confident in what she believes their is a presence that is impossible to explain. My next emotion was embarrassment that has a grown man I was being disciplined like I was a child. This is where I got stuck with my thoughts. What does this mean disciplined like I was a child. This is just another stereotype that really shouldn't exist. Why do we believe that as we get older we should face less discipline when the world shows us the exact opposite. We have prisons, receive tickets, get warnings and write ups at work, even sometimes have to pay fines for late bills. Discipline techniques exist around us all everyday but we just accept them as normal. Why should I not except disciplin from the person who loves me most? The person that wants the best for me! The person who KNOWS the best for me! The fact is I know I wouldn't rebel because I know how I need it to be a better person. However I know that each time I go through a process of emotions which is ended with me feeling a very strong emotion of being close to her. This emotion last for a couple of weeks and keeps me wanting to constantly please her and be better. Mistress Kathy I want to thank you and Mistress Becky for showing me that my emotions are acceptable and ok. I hope Mistress Kathy that this post pleases you.

Ur Bobo