Sunday, December 1, 2019

Wash Day....

Thank all of you for the emails and for the comments.

My absence from the blog has made me realize how important this little bit of feminine writing is to many of you. Yet, this is just a blog. It is not a crutch to rely on as a replacement for real world experiences. What I would tell each and everyone one of you is to love the lady you are with.
She may not be the mistress of your dreams. She may have her faults, but men have a tendency to overlook the many good and wonderful things women do for them. Bring her flowers and gifts for no special reason. Tell her that you love her. Not just once a week, but every day. Tell her how special she is to you. Relish her smile. And, learn to listen to her. Learn to focus on her needs rather than what you want.

One of the sweet things John does is to bring  my coffee every morning to my writing desk. He also makes sure that there is at least one single flower in the small vase at  its corner. While this may seem as a simple task to many of you it means a great deal to me. It is a way for him to show his affection,  his willingness to serve and be a part of my life. It also provides us a few minutes to talk about our day, about the children, and what is on our mind. Regardless of what I am doing I put it down.
John is more important. I love to watch his gentle curtsy. I usually direct him to the back of the desk by pointing my finger toward the floor next to me. He kneels and is given the opportunity to kiss my feet.

One of the things I tell women who write to me is never miss opportunity to have your man kneel.
At the same time never miss an opportunity to have him kiss your feet. Working in the studio I learned the pleasure of having a man worship your feet. What I learned in the studio is that a woman's feet are an aphrodisiac for most submissive men. There is nothing they would rather do than spend time massaging your feet or swishing their tongue between your toes. For many men foot worship is something of a religious experience that brings them closer to the goddess that they think you are.
As Tara told me so many years ago think of your self as a goddess and they will too.

Love, Kathy




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buying flowers for my wife randomly is a really great activity. I am forced to skip several days worth of lunches to come up with the money. They are always accompanied by a card with a sappy, carefully worded note praising her. All of it is to remind both of us how I am all about trying to win her approval. When she is watching her evening television programs, I am on the floor massaging and licking her feet. We'll have a conversation but it is for her enjoyment, not mine, because the purpose is to help her think out loud as she does 75% of the talking. Sometimes she tests me by telling me a complex story and if I ask her a stupid question that shows I didn't listen, she gets after me and it makes me feel very meek. Yet, I am intensely proud of the way things are on the inside and so grateful to be in this type of relationship with her.

Joel

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.