Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Wash Day.

I hope that some of you found the last posting helpful.

Over the last few years there has been so much written about the so called dominant woman. It makes you wonder who she really is, and what it is that she wants. While there maybe such a thing as a naturally dominant woman they are few and far between. What I have said in the past is that being a mistress to a man is a learning experience. Yes, of course, it helps to have a high degree of self confidence. If also helps to have a bit of a fun loving eclectic personality. By that I mean someone who is open to experimentation. I think it also helps if she is a little playful. Learning to be the mistress without showing your 'fun' side can be tough. Believe me, I know, because in the beginning that was me.

Working in the studio I learned to be stern with men. However, I also learned to have fun by playing with them. It was fun to tease them-play silly games with them or just lead them around on a leash.
There was also a time to have them kneel at your feet for serious conversations. And, believe me these men would tell me things that they would never confess to their wives. But, taken all together most of them were sweet and very respectful. As a mistress in training I relished the place of honor these men gave me. For most of them I was something of a goddess who descended from up high.

What I quickly learned was that the secret to being a good studio mistress was to listen and to show self confidence. It wasn't necessary to be beautiful or to have a great figure. Of course, in the femdom books the heroine is almost always a great beauty with a divine figure. Kelly, in Dancing Backwards is one of these heavenly examples of  femininity here on earth. Most of you will never find a Kelly in real life. My guess is that she doesn't really exist. Yet, does it mean that the average woman you meet on the street or in a college class can't be the woman who finds the courage to put a collar around your neck. And, make no mistake about it as I am of the old school which means prior to the advent of modern chastity devices. A collar, both figuratively and literally is what most submissive men want and what they need for true happiness. If I forget to tell John to wear his collar he will usually ask me for permission.

One of the things that Thomas gets correctly is that most submissive men want to wear their mistresses collar. Whenever possible John loves to show it off. It is a statement of ownership, and he wants people to know that he is owned. In a convenience store last month a lady asked him 'who put the dog collar around his neck'. He proudly responded that he lives as his wife's slave, and the collar is a symbol of her authority over him. 'Well, now I have seen everything' she responded to him.
You might think he would be embarrassed to show the collar in public, yet I am the one who insist his shirt cover most of it.

In the studio environment I had no problem with taking a collared and leashed client for a walk about or into a little shop for a look see. The studio was in something of a bohemian neighborhood, and after all it was the man who was leashed. My attitude was something like why should I be embarrassed when he is the creature who stands there on public display. Yet, a husband is different from a client who is simply paying for your services. A husband is a part of you.

And, while I am not really the advice person what I would tell any man who want to talk with his wife about femdom is to remember the last line of the above paragraph. You, as a husband are part of her.


Love you,


Kathy


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms Kathy,

While! I'm so glad you're back. For someone who said She's written "as much as any person should write on a subject", I think this post proved the opposite - as this was maybe the best post I've read in my life about Femdom and possibly about almost any subject at all.

You know why?

Because I've asked myself many times why I would want anything to do with Femdom - from a rational perspective. Yes, Femdom can be hot, it can be sexy and it can be exciting. But what is in it besides all that hype? Can I really want it or is it just some sort of tantrum that doesn't go away - but maybe if I lived it for a week it'd be gone forever?

Besides, isn't it dangerous? To be owned by someone - whomever that may be?

I think your post gives a very clear answer to that.

I think the answer to both questions, the "is it just a tantrum with a lot of hype" and "is it not dangerous to be owned by someone - whomever that may be?" is exactly what you wrote: "you as the husband are a part of Her".

I think that says it all! I want to be owned - yes, but not as some "other" entity but as a part of Her! I want my Mistress to be my owner in the way that a person owns Her hand, Her face! Ms. Kathy, you are such a wise Woman! You are worthy of owning your man - as a slave and as a part of You!

Alex

Anonymous said...

"Come here, if you must
Forever you've been lost
Lusting as you go along
Singing to my tune as you must"

"Yes, Madam, I will be Yours
For You are my Mistress,
I'm your slave in Distress,
For Woman is but man's source"

"Come, my boy, John, Freddy or Steve,
Whatever they call you you are my Rib,
You fell off from me when I was a Maiden,
A soul just born in the Garden of Eden"

And so he went to kneel in front of Mistress,
From Woman he came, and to Woman he returned
Her lost rib, not just John, Freddy or Steve,
But Her rib, Herself extended,
She owned him, and his knees bended


--- I love You Ms. Kathy. Thanks for this wonderful post!

Alex

Anonymous said...

There can no longer possibly be any shame for a man to defer to women. Look at it this way. There are "alpha" men in positions of leadership, be it business or the church or politics, yet when the ADL/SPLC show up at their door to complain about something, they panic, curling up into a fetal position to acquiesce to their demands. Figuratively, it can be said that when these "alpha" men see another man from the ADL/SPCL, they get on their knees and take it in their mouth and up the rear. But wouldn't it be so much better to feel that way about all women instead? When a woman shows up at your door with a grievance, listen to her demands, and do not be afraid to go the extra mile for her. Be known as a man who figuratively, at least, engages in worship of women with the tongue. It cannot possibly be any worse than the pandering behavior of these phony "alpha" men.

Joel

Tiptease said...

Dear Kathy,

what a joy that you are posting again, I cant tell you this enough.

Its great that we can learn from your experiences.

love tiptease

Anonymous said...

Wow! Two Kathy's in a row. I am stunned. Pleased to imagine the beloved Mistress has returned to us. The Mistress/wife will be delighted.
jj

Mz Kaylee said...

Beautiful post. It is so important to have fun in any marriage. I love my husband and he is my slave but he is also my best friend. I enjoy doing things with him and we laugh a lot together. At the same time he is obedient to me, serves me and i have complete authority over him. I'm really happy you posted this. It is so important for people to understand that WLM/FLR is so much more than strict dominance.
-Kaylee

Anonymous said...

I don't know about Dominant Women, but perhaps there is a clue in the term Female Led Relationship (FLR).

As in the word "Led". While most people aren't what we would regard as leaders (as in the larger society), perhaps some women have a latent capacity to lead their families. And some men will respond by accepting leadership from the woman.

Tim

larry said...

Mistress Kathy,

Your words are always so true and insightful. Being a part of Her says it all.

Thank You for returning to us, if i haven't said that before.

larry