Friday, March 23, 2018

Back To Basics...

It had been my hope to post this afternoon.

Unfortunately, the planned posting has become a causality of the beautiful spring weather. Released from his Friday duties I sent John off to the golf course. It was too pretty a day to be spent changing sheets and cleaning toilets. This is the type of day that God intended for humans to enjoy. A friend invited me for lunch in the quarter. After lunch we walked through the quarter close to where the Studio had once been. Just being there brought back so many memories. While it was a difficult time  my memories of the studio are mostly positive.

A little while back a friend asked me about the studio. 'What did you think of working there' she asked. 'All together I enjoyed it' was my reply. The conversation reminded me of an old blog posting that some of you may remember. The client was an elder gentlemen. Just like the younger men we had him strip, brought  him in, and had him kneel. As we talked I noticed that he was tearing up.
As it turned out his favorite fantasy since a teenager had been to kneel naked in front of a lady. On that day we were able to make that fantasy come through. We talked for a while about his submissive needs, about his wife and family, and then allowed him to kiss my feet. It was all a special treat for him.

This coming week I hope to start a conversation about Key Barrette's book. John and I read most of it together. As a mistress I appreciated some of Key's insights. Yes, as he says words have meaning, and saying them out loud helps to convey that meaning. As part of our every day conversation I now have John say the pledge. Of course, I also have him say it while he is on his knees. In my experience having a man on his knees helps conversation. We are now fortunate to have Key with us as a reader of the blog. We are also hope that he becomes a regular contributor.

Opening the blog this afternoon I was a little disappointed not to have a comment from Miss Diane.
In hopes that she is sill reading it is my hope that each of you thank her for commenting. Sometimes it takes a special courage for women to enter into all of this 'guy' talk. Believe me I know.

On Friday afternoon the cocktail hour starts at 4pm. Two of our neighbor are coming over.
Expect that John will be preparing and serving his best lemon drop martini within the hour.


Love, Kathy



12 comments:

Key Barrett said...

I'm loving your blog and suoer happy to be lurking in your comment section!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Kathy. If a man wants to be submissive to his wife but she has no interest do you think it would be right for him to see another woman to satisfy his submissive needs?

Anonymous said...

Kathy why do you think some men want to be submissive to women?

Kathy said...

For Anonymous, it is never right for a man to see another woman under any circumstances.
Even on the blog I have sometimes required the wife's permission for men to exchange emails with me on a regular basis. This is a practice I have gotten away from in the past year or two, but a man should not never have regular contact with any lady without his wife's knowledge. In the studio Tara worked with couples. Most of you will recall that she formed the women into a little club. It was these women who she introduced me to.

I don't really know why some men are submissive, but I have an idea. In creating men God gave them a little gene that told them to be protective of women. In some men, however, God decided to make that gene a little different. Along with the desire to protect, God gave them the desire to submit and to serve. What society misses is that these men are the special ones, or as we call them the keepers.

Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Kathy. So what are you saying that if a mans wife refuses to dominate him and you don’t think it is right for him to be dominated by another woman then he will never be able to experience being submissive to a woman you think that is right or fair?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy. How nice of you to mention me in your posting. I am quite flattered. Thank you.

I like how in your authority you granted John permission to have fun even though his votes were not complete. A wife can use her authority in a number of ways. Although he is enjoying himself he knows that the privilege was one that you gave him.

As I write this my husband is spending time in his corner. He talked back to me a little too much last night. My husband is learning also that his wife’s authority can be used in a positive way (as you did with John) or in a negative way when he goes beyond his boundaries as mine did last night. I plan to release him after 45 min and then we are going to have a talk.
Thank you again
Diane.

Anonymous said...

Kathy. I have to disagree with you if a wife refuses a mans submission then it should be perfectly acceptable for him to secretly see a woman who will accept his submission why should he have to miss out?

Anonymous said...

Kathy. What is a man supposed to do then if his wife does not want to dominate him?

Kathy said...

Thank you Diane for sharing.

In my view Corner Time is a basic, yet effective way to punish a man. It provides him time alone to think about things, and tends to put him the right state of mind for a talk. At the same time it reminds him of the basic fact that you are his mistress, and have authority over him.

And, have you ever noticed how sweet men are when released from Corner Time? It has been well over a year or two since John has served corer time, but his reaction to it has always been positive. His normal response upon being released is to kiss my feet, and put his head down to the floor as a way of showing contrition.

My only concern is that Corner Time is more painful on the knees and the back than many women realize. This is especially true for older men. I am not sure about the age of your man, but forty five minutes is a long time in that position. In my experience you can have the full psychological benefit of Corner Time with only twenty or thirty minutes. And yes, while you want him to experience some degree of discomfort, the primary benefit of the punishment derives from the experience of being punished like a small child.

And of course, if he ever misbehaves in front of friends all you need to is mention something like 'would you like to be put back in the corner again.' The friends will think you are joking with him, but he will know that you mean what you say. Words have power.
Words have even more power when used in certain circumstances.

Like other things 'Corner Time' is a tool that a wife may decide to use or not. For a wife new to the lifestyle punishment is a very difficult thing. You need to be serious. He needs to know you are not happy, and the punishment is for real.

Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Kathy. When you worked in the studio how old where the men that visited where they mostly older or younger than you what where there backgrounds

Anonymous said...

Hello Kathy. Are any of your friends in female led marriages

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mistress Diane for commenting on Mistress Kathy's blog. We appreciate.
Curtsy
e.